Friends – I’m no Jack Bauer, but I’ve had a pretty interesting weekend so far.
Here’s a snapshot of the highlights of these past 24 hours:
- Wore my first cardigan of the fall.
- Was able to congratulate a friend on successfully avoiding being eaten by bears.
- Got a fall haircut (featuring “burgundy” lowlights) and a manicure (classic red).
- Got a bone density scan. (Turns out: not great! Time to start pounding the kale.)
- Learned about the importance of compression hose.
- Told a woman she had eyelashes for days.
- Had a weepy religious experience with an old Hawaiian masseur.
- Compared astrological profiles with a very “Aries” friend.
- Had a weepy meltdown while on the phone with a relatively innocent Comcast account rep.
- Apologized to said Comcast rep.
Next up: a toddler’s birthday party followed by cheering on the Colts!