In honor of the upcoming holiday, I’ve compiled a list below of things for which I’m thankful…in no particular order.
- My mom, who is and will always be the coolest lady I know.
- My sweet brother, who always makes me laugh, even when I’m white-knuckle terrified on airplanes.
- My new(ish!) family (how many people get to have a friend become a sister?), and my soon-to-be new family members. I will get out of control at all of your weddings. You’re welcome in advance.
- Friends who make you laugh when you’re crying, and make you cry from so much laughing.
- Sweet potatoes, for being a delicious vehicle for marshmallows.
- Indiana for raising me, New York for challenging me, and Colorado for nourishing me.
- My gold tooth, for taking no nonsense.
I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving, wherever you may be!